Henry's Real Estate Team
- Henry E. Barr, Broker Associate
- Summit County, Colorado Realtor
- PO Box 610 / 305 Main Street
- Frisco, Colorado 80443
- (800) 289-5305 / (970) 368-7643
- Email Henry E. Barr
- Christine Guinn
- Closing Coordinator
- Buyer Specialist
- Licensed Broker since 1997
- Summit County resident since 1996
- From Leawood, KS
- Lynn McGowan
- Administrative Assistant
- Summit County resident since 1998
- From St. Augustine, Florida
- Email Lynn McGowan
- Barb Petersen
- Listing/Closing Coordinator
- Seller/Buyer Specialist
- Licensed Broker since 2005
- Summit County resident since 1990
- From Grand Blanc, MI
- Email Barb Petersen
Christine and your staff were very helpful, pleasant and professional. Like you, I know how important good staffing is for business. You have one of the best! I guess you fit in there as well!
Tom & Susan, Littleton, CO
Read More Testimonials >
What are the 11 biggest surprises that affect out-of-towners when buying a home in Summit County?
Find Out Now!
Meet Henry E. Barr, Summit County Realtor since 1979
- Summit County Realtor since 1979
- 100% Club every year working with RE/MAX Properties of the Summit
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Chairman's Club for past 6 years
- Consistently in the Top 2 Summit County Realtors within RE/MAX Properties of the Summit which has more than 50 Realtors
- Over $98 Million sold in 2006-2008 by Henry and The Barr Team, over $24 Million sold in 2009 and over $25 million sold in 2010 alone.
- Granby High School - Norfolk, Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Georgia. Major in Sociology/Minor in Criminology
- Masters Degree, Michigan State University. Marriage and Family Counseling
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Summit Association of Realtors
- Silverthorne Citizens' Police Advisory Committee
- Past President and Board Member for 20 years - Willowbrook Home Owner Association
- Past Member of the Silverthorne Town Board
Interests & Hobbies
In addition to being a Summit County Realtor, Henry also enjoys...
- Member Colorado Horse Rescue and Colorado Horse Protection League
- Member of L.A.P.S. (League for Animals and People of the Summit)
- Benefactor - Morris Animal Foundation
- Benefactor - Summit County Animal Shelter
- Horseback Riding –“Duke”, “Zeus", “Trapper” and "CJ"
- Going to Rockies and Avalanche games
- Being a supportive Father to 2 daughters: One, an elementary school teacher, and the other a Behavioral Health Technician.
- Being a supportive GrandDad to two Granddaughters: Kierra, born in December 2008, and Hadley, born in 2011.
- Being a supportive husband to my wife Sioux, a Kindergarten and 2nd grade teacher for over 30 years in Summit County. (Soon to be retired!)
- Extracting "Buster" the cat from a multitude of predicaments he gets himself in.
- Keeping 2 dogs exercised, going on horseback rides, retrieving tennis balls, fence check and restraining from chasing 4 cats.
A Note from the Team
We are a team of five real estate professionals with three licensed brokers and two experienced assistants working to make your buying or selling experience as enjoyable as possible.
Together we are a strong team with varied real estate experience, education, and technical skills. Our strongest assets include: over 78 years combined real estate experience; sincerity; honesty; and integrity.
Our goal is to make the process of buying or selling property in Summit County hassle free and successful. Our team is available 7 days a week to assist you.
We strive to give personal and timely service. We are available on cell phone, office phone, home phone, fax, or e-mail and we will promptly respond to you.
We have been successful through our attentiveness and specialized service. The more we know what your needs are, the more effective we can be on your behalf. We have found special properties for our buyers by understanding what their dreams are. We can help you find your dream property by keeping a close watch on our market and/ or making direct contact with property owners, whose homes may not be on the market yet, then negotiating sales with the buyers and sellers.
The large majority of our business is past customers and referrals. Many of our customers have become close friends through working together, and that is perhaps the best testimonial a Realtor can have.
Henry, Christine, Mandy, Rachel, and Lynn
P.S. Be sure to keep up Henry and his team on facebook.