Wondering What Your Property is Worth?
There are many factors that enter into correctly pricing a Summit County home in today's market. Every market is different and constantly changing. Our market analysis of your property is NOT a "Zillow Algorithm". It is extremely important to understand market value.
Understanding Market Value
Market-sensitive pricing can be the key to maximum market exposure and ultimately, a satisfactory sale.
The existing pool of prospective buyers determines a property's value based on:
- Location, design, amenities and condition
- Availability of comparable (competing) properties
- Economic conditions affecting real property transactions
Factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a house include:
- The price the seller originally paid for the property
- The seller's expected net proceeds
- The amount spent on improvements
- What an appraiser says your property is worth
- What another Realtor says your property is worth
The impact of accurate pricing:
- Properties priced within market range generate more showings and offers, and sell in a shorter period of time.
- Properties priced too high have a difficult time selling.
The value of your Summit County property is determined by what a BUYER is willing to pay in TODAY'S MARKET based on comparing your property to others currently for sale in the market.
BUYERS ALWAYS DETERMINE THE VALUE!!
Please take a moment to fill in the fields below. You can expect a confirmation from our team of Real Estate Specialists within 24 hours.